Curriculum and Faculties
This is a very important today for any
medical student and any medical college taking student from
India. Student went in large numbers to European countries
like Russia Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Armenia to study
medicine. They could not do well in their Screening Test Exam
conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the
students failed in mass. This is because the students had to
study in a different system and the MCI had conducted the exam
in the pattern based on the syllabus and system of India.
To solve this problem CMU has adapted MCI
curriculum in collaboration with International Curriculum to
keep its standards high. This is of greatest advantage to
Indian students. All other universities claim to do so.but as
a parent you need to check the following..
1. How long has the English medium being
2. Has any graduate come out of English medium so far?
3. What is the success rate?
4. How many foreign students are there?
5. Has any international student got scholarship till now?